Fall is here
Emma wanted to get her ears pierced for her birthday, so we went the day before her friends' party. We weren't sure she'd follow through, but she was a trooper!
She wiped away the tears to pose for the camera! 10 minutes later she told me it was really fun!
Birthday Breakfast!

We had a princess and spiderman party at the bowling alley. Emma brought her princess dresses for all her friends to wear while they bowled!
Riley and the boys!
Grandpa & Grandma were recruited to help with the party. It was a little shaky at first, but after a developmental tutorial (mostly for Grandpa) we were good to go and everyone bowled in a structuredand orderly fashion! After the party, Emma brought Grandma to Ballet practice and Riley and Grandpa had a little "boy time" at Scheels and Barnes and Noble (for those who know Grandpa, don't worry - Riley informed him upon entering the book store that they were there for Riley and NOT for Grandpa!) By the end of the day, all the adults were ready for bed!
1 comment:
THANK YOU so much for new postings naomi!! ;o) The pics are all SO adorable! I love seeing what you all are up to!
I know I say this just about every time I write anything, but I just cannot believe how OLD and how BIG they are getting. I still think of them as "my" tiny little preemies, all swaddles in their stretchy blankies with pacis in their mouths :) EVERY time I think of them!!
They are just adorable/handsome. I see that Riley likes Ironman?? Derek is OBSESSED with just about every 'superhero' he's ever seen...loves to talk about them all the time :) Wish we could come visit! Maybe some day!
p.s. did you guys put in a door in your living room? and a deck? it looks like maybe that's what you did - COOL!
Post a Comment