I've been pushed and nagged about my neglect for this blog! I tried to warn my avid readers that this day would likely come. But, it's time to turn over a new leaf and make another attempt at consistency! In a positive spirit I've given the blog a face lift to help me reach my goal! Ryan has also graciously offered to pitch in - so maybe you'll be able to be better kept up to date! Thanks for your patience and forgiveness! Enjoy the updates on summer and soon I'll post about the fall!
5 comments:
YEAH!!!!! You posted!!! this made my week!! thank you thank you thank you!! it was so great to see new pictures!! love you and miss you
I will look forward to seeing more pictures of your family!! It's a great way to keep in touch.
YAY! ;) I know it's hard to get into any kind of new routine, ha ha! But it's great to hear the updates, so keep 'em coming!
My oh my do I just LOVE Emma's hair?!! So cute.
Welcome back! I'll be checking back for pictures from the birthday festivities... :)
...Naomi!! I'm waiting!!! Looking for some cute birthday Halloween pics......... :)
Post a Comment