What happens when you eat too much Halloween Candy
Just kidding! It was loose at our September dentist appointment. We're pretty excited - and the other half is quite pouty!! She informed me that "twins are supposed to come in twos!" We're still working on helping them both to understand that they are still individuals!
Oh my!! So proud of you girl! I can't believe Riley lost a tooth!! Timothy's got one loose but barely. The Halloween costumes look cute - I think you are crazy to have all those parties! :)
I recognize Lindsey in the gymnastics pics. She and my sister are very close and go all the way back to elementary school. We call her Lola so you can say hi to her from me if you want! She'll be surprised to know I saw her on your blog. :)
Oh - and I love the new background. Cozy and "fallish"
Florida Trip
-
The kids and I had an opportunity to go to Florida and meet up with David
who was there for a conference. It was the 1st time the kids and I had
flown ...
Our first family camping trip
-
In June we took our first family camping trip to WuLing Farm. We had such
a great time and were blessed to only have rain on the first day there.
The we...
In an effort to clean....
-
So I've been eying this ebook lately and now I can download it for free
today because I blogged about it!! Keeping up with 2 and one is teething,
I've been...
Race Day
-
Today was race day. I took part in the B-B-BRRR Winter Classic bike race in
downtown Fargo - a 5K race through the snow and trees and on the frozen Red
Riv...
New House
-
Big changes are happening at the Red House. Soon we will be moving to the
White House. No, obviously not "the" White House but this one! :o) As of
tonight...
Washington Vacation
-
We just finished our drive back from Washington, where Maggie had lots of
fun. Her cousins were a great source of entertainment for her, as we...
1 comment:
Oh my!! So proud of you girl! I can't believe Riley lost a tooth!! Timothy's got one loose but barely. The Halloween costumes look cute - I think you are crazy to have all those parties! :)
I recognize Lindsey in the gymnastics pics. She and my sister are very close and go all the way back to elementary school. We call her Lola so you can say hi to her from me if you want! She'll be surprised to know I saw her on your blog. :)
Oh - and I love the new background. Cozy and "fallish"
Andrea
Post a Comment