Okay, I finally jumped on the band wagon! My New Year's Resolution is fulfilled! I thought I would never get around to starting a blog, but here it is! Now I actually have to post on it ~ so we'll see how that goes!
Florida Trip
-
The kids and I had an opportunity to go to Florida and meet up with David
who was there for a conference. It was the 1st time the kids and I had
flown ...
Our first family camping trip
-
In June we took our first family camping trip to WuLing Farm. We had such
a great time and were blessed to only have rain on the first day there.
The we...
In an effort to clean....
-
So I've been eying this ebook lately and now I can download it for free
today because I blogged about it!! Keeping up with 2 and one is teething,
I've been...
Race Day
-
Today was race day. I took part in the B-B-BRRR Winter Classic bike race in
downtown Fargo - a 5K race through the snow and trees and on the frozen Red
Riv...
New House
-
Big changes are happening at the Red House. Soon we will be moving to the
White House. No, obviously not "the" White House but this one! :o) As of
tonight...
Washington Vacation
-
We just finished our drive back from Washington, where Maggie had lots of
fun. Her cousins were a great source of entertainment for her, as we...
2 comments:
You'll see how fast and easy it is to blog. I'm glad you decided to join us. Can't wait to see what pics and adventures you have! :)
YEAH! Naomi! A blogger! You will love it.
Great pictures already. I love your dad hanging out of the sled!
Keep it up!
ps. great news about Sonja!
Post a Comment